Welcome to our Breeder Club
Naturally baked since 1936!
For three generations we have been traditionally oven-baking biscuits on our family farm in the heart of Lincolnshire. Unlike most other dog food manufacturers in the UK, our entire range of dry completes, treats and mixer meals are made from start to finish in our bakery, using only wholesome ingredients that we grow and source ourselves.
Nearly all the other dry dog foods available in the UK are cooked using a more conventional method known as extrusion. This process involves cooking foods at a very high pressure and speed. Baking, however, is a much slower way of cooking and is known to be gentler on tummies.
• It better protects the nutrient rich vitamins of our wholesome ingredients (so we don’t have to add anything artificial to the biscuit once it’s cooked).
• Our oven-baked kibbles have a completely different mouthfeel; their crisp and crunchy texture and taste is loved by even the fussiest of dogs.
• Baking creates wibbly-wobbly edges, which means dogs have to chew their food properly, helping to slow down fast eaters and keeping teeth clean and breath fresh.
How does it work?
Our programme has been set up to provide you with the most nutritious and delicious oven-baked food for your whole team and their little ones.
• Access to exclusive offers & trials. Free next day delivery.
• Receive a free bag of food for referring the scheme to other breeders.
• Free puppy packs to give to all your new owners (including a free 2kg bag of our Wonderfully Wheat Free Baked Puppy Complete or a 1.5kg bag of our Natural Baked Grain Free Puppy Complete, vouchers, a free puppy blanket, plus a ‘Little Paws’ puppy booklet).
• Dedicated team of nutritionists available for advice and support.
Joining is easy
To register with us, simply contact us at the details below.
For more information about our products or to talk to our nutritionists,
simply contact us at the bakery directly on 0800 098 8057 or