Cranberry homemade dog treats... pawfect for Valentine's day!
Valentine's Gifts for Dogs...
Did you know that dogs can eat cranberries? In moderation cranberries are a superfood full of benefits for dogs, helping to reduce tartar and plaque build-up and fighting bacteria.
With love… Valentine’s treats for dogs
Bake your four-legged friend 100% dog happy with our bakers' delicious homemade dog treat recipe… simply pawfect for Valentine’s Day and packed full of deliciousness!
Into the mixing bowl...
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 and ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of coconut flour
- ½ cup dried cranberries
Making your homemade Valentine's dog treats
- Preheat your oven to 165°C
- Beat 2 eggs and put to one side
- Combine the almond flour, coconut oil and dried cranberries together in a bowl
- Pour in the eggs and mix together with your hands. The dough will be wet
- Begin adding in your coconut flour a bit at a time. Until the dough should is able to form a ball
- Roll out your dough and cut out the treats using bite sized cookie cutter hearts
- Place onto a tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until crisp
Let your tasty Valentine's dog treats cool before giving to your four-legged friend to enjoy!
*Always supervise your dog when eating treats, and ensure your four-legged friend has lots of fresh, clean water on offer. This recipe is a complementary pet food intended as an occassional treat only.
Remember, you can share your homemade dog treat photos with our bakers by posting them on our social feeds:
Facebook: Laughing Dog Food
Try our Valetine's Dog Treats! Why not pop to our shop to browse our hand-decorated Valentine's baked dog bones. We'd love to know what you think of them!