The Perfect Dog Pancake!
The Pawfect Dog Pancake Recipe
Follow our bakers' Grain Free recipe to make your four-legged friends the pawfect pancakes!
- 1 medium egg
- 2tbsps buttermilk
- 2tbsps peanut butter
- ½ cup quinoa flour
- 2tbsps quick-cook polenta
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2-3tbsps water (as needed)
- Oil (as needed)
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Add the buttermilk, peanut butter, quinoa flour, polenta and baking powder.
- Mix all together.
- (The batter should be thick, and able to drizzle off a spoon slowly.)
- Add water if needed.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Add a frying pan to a medium heat.
- Add a little oil to the pan
- Drop the pancake batter onto the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes (until underside is golden brown)
- Flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Let your furry friend enjoy their doggy pankcake!
You can share your homemade dog pancake photos with our bakers by posting them on our social feeds!
*Always supervise your dog when eating, and ensure your four-legged friend has lots of fresh, clean water on offer. This recipe is a complementary pet food intended as an occassional treat only.