Cranberry treats... pawfect for Valentine's day!
Grain Free Cranberry Treat Hearts
Did you know that dogs can eat cranberries? In moderation cranberries are a superfood full of benefits for dogs, helping to reduce tartar and plaque build-up and fighting bacteria.
With love… Valentine’s treats for dogs
Bake your four-legged friend 100% dog happy with our bakers delicious Grain Free Cranberry Heart recipe… simply pawfect for Valentine’s day and packed full of yumminess.
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 and ½ cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons of coconut flour
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 165°C
- Beat 2 eggs and put to one side
- Combine the almond flour, coconut oil and dried cranberries together in a bowl
- Pour in the eggs and mix together with your hands. The dough will be wet
- Begin adding in your coconut flour a bit at a time. Until the dough should is able to form a ball
- Rollout your dough and cut out the treats using bite sized cookie cutter hearts
- Place onto a tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes or until crisp.
Let cool before giving to your four-legged friend to enjoy!
*Always supervise your dog when eating, and ensure your four-legged friend has lots of fresh, clean water on offer. This recipe is a complementary pet food intended as an occassional treat only.
Remember, you can share your homemade dog treat photos with our bakers by posting them on our social feeds:
Facebook: Laughing Dog Food