Merry Berry Biscuits
Merry Berry Cookies
These deliciously fruity biscuits are the perfect treat for a cold winter's day. Packed full of superfoods like cranberry, banana and peanut butter, they are a wonderful treat for your favourite four-legged friend, as well as being 100% grain free.
- 226g quinoa or sweet potato flour
- 113g smooth dog-friendly peanut butter (xylitol free)*
- 113g mashed up cranberries
- 113g mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 75g warm water
Into the mixing bowl
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius
- Combine all the ingredients together, adding more water if needed.
- Roll out your cookie dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes (our favourites are mini bones!).
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Once cool, let your four-legged friend enjoy!
Remember to always supervise your dog when they are eating, and ensure your little friend has access to lots of fresh, clean water. Treats are a complementary pet food; this recipe is intended as an occasional treat only.
*If your dog cannot eat peanut butter, this can be removed from the recipe.