Win Dog Friendly Prizes!
To be in with a chance of winning a dog-friendly prize, purchase a bag of Laughing Dog baked complete or oaties treats* featuring our 'peel and reveal' sticker. Peel to reveal your unique code and click here to enter our prize draw!
Prize draw entry closes midnight 31/12/2019. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the prize closing. 111 winners in total. £7258.00 worth of prizes in total (combined value of prizes). Individual prize values vary from £37 to £1142.00.
Prize Draw with Laughing Dog Farm Bakery
- Please read our prize draw terms and conditions carefully. Entry into our prize draw is conditional upon acceptance of these terms. By entering, you confirm that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to them.
- Prize draw starts 01.04.19, ends midnight 31.12.19. UK mainland only.
- To enter simply purchase a bag of Laughing Dog food (completes or treats; Wonderfully Wheat Free (2kg and 12kg bags) & Gloriously Grain Free Adult Completes (1.5kg and 10kg bags) , Wonderfully Wheat Free Baked Joint Care Oaties 250g, Cheesy Oaties 250g, Dental Oaties 250g and Gloriously Grain Free White Fish Treats 200g) with a ‘Made in Britain prize draw’ sticker. Available to purchase from www.laughingdogfood.com and selected retailers only. Peel the sticker to reveal your unique code and enter at www.laughingdogfood.com/madeinbritain There are no fees to enter. One entry per unique code. There is no restriction on how many entries as long as a unique code is entered.
- To enter a prize draw you must be A. a UK mainland resident and B. aged 18 years or over. Prize draw excludes Northern Ireland.
- This prize draw is not open to any of Laughing Dog’s employees, their families, agents or other persons professionally connected with the draw. Third parties providing prize draw prizes: any employees, their families, agents or other persons professionally connected with the third party are prohibited from entering.
- Multiple entries are permitted. Entry is via the Laughing Dog website at www.laughingdogfood.com/madeinbritain If no access to the internet, call our Freephone number 0800 0988057 to enter. A valid email address and/or telephone number is needed for entry.
- The entry and closing date is specified above. Laughing Dog reserves the right to amend the end date or prize draw details at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- 111 prizes in total, with a combined value of £7,258.30 in total. For full details of prizes and their individual value, please see below.
- 111 winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries by a computer process that produces verifiably random results. The decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final.
- Should you be chosen as a winner, we will ask for your explicit consent to use of your name in any publicity material (print or digital) that Laughing Dog and its third party partners (those providing the prizes) produces.
- The number of winners and prizes will be stated at the time the prize draw is published, but may be changed at any time by Laughing Dog. Please note that we will not publish or make available the names of prizewinners without your explicit consent.
- Winners will be contacted using the method you used to enter the prize draw (e.g.Telephone or Email). Winners will be notified within 7 days of the prize draw closing and prizes will be sent within 30 days of the winner being notified.
- If a winner does not respond within 14 working days of being notified, they will forfeit their prize, and Laughing Dog reserves the right, at its discretion, to randomly select another winner.
- Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize, is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Prizes are subject to availability and Laughing Dog and its third party partners reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Laughing Dog and/or any of its third party partners providing the prizes reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal value.
- This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Laughing Dog and its third party partners will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Laughing Dog. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. Laughing Dog accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- Laughing Dog cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude Laughing Dog’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- If for any reason Laughing Dog is not capable of running the prize draw as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Laughing Dog which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, Laughing Dog reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Laughing Dog and which prevents Laughing Dog from complying with these terms and conditions Laughing Dog will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Laughing Dog’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- This prize draw is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Prize draw details:
Terms and conditions connected to third parties we have partnered with are detailed below. The prizes are subject to their terms and conditions and have no affiliation with Laughing Dog. Laughing Dog cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
Joules: 1 x £1,000 Joules Gift Card The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. No part of the voucher is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. The gift card is valid for 24 months. Voucher will be sent to the winner by Joules. www.joules.com For full terms and conditions applicable to the use of the Joules Gift Card, see https://www.joules.com/promo
Land Rover: 1 x Land Rover VIP Voucher Valid for a half day experience at a Land Rover Experience Centre of your choice in the UK. The Experience assumes a maximum of three participating guests per vehicle to optimise the driving time. The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. The Experience includes a safety briefing, short instructor demonstration, and guest driving. Minimum age of 23. Anyone wishing to participate under this age may be able to do so by requesting this with the Centre at time of booking. This may be subject to an additional surcharge. All occupants must be able to use standard seatbelts. All drivers must hold a current full UK licence and have been qualified for a minimum of 12 months. If the licence is granted from outside the UK or any participant has 6 or more penalty points on a UK License please contact your Centre to confirm if there are any additional restrictions under their insurance policy. From the 8th June 2015 customers have been required to provide proof of licence validity either through the Share My Licence process on-line at www.dvla.co.uk or by bringing the relevant details with them to allow review on the day. All guests will be required to confirm their health and fitness to participate on off-road driving and complete a disclaimer on arrival at the Centre prior to participation. Once booked and confirmed any changes to date and format are at the sole discretion of the Centre. Please refer to the Centre for full terms and conditions. Voucher will be sent to winner by Laughing Dog Food. Total value £225.00 https://www.landrover.co.uk/experience-landrover/lr-experience-drives/index.html
Forest Holidays: 1 x £500 voucher to spend with Forest Holidays at any location (see www.forestholidays.co.uk for locations). Depending on the location and type of cabin the winners wishes to book, the voucher may cover full or part payment of the break. The voucher must be used and the holiday/break taken by 31/12/2020 (excluding bank holidays and school holidays), and is subject to availability. The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location. No part of the voucher is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Voucher will be sent to winner by Forest Holidays. www.forestholidays.co.uk
Floors for Paws: Total value £1,142.00 (inc VAT). 27.23 sqm (7 boxes) of Floors For Paws luxury pet friendly flooring plus recommended adhesive. Applies to any colour within Floors for Paws wood effect range. Fitting not included. Prize to be taken by 31/01/21. 30 year domestic guarantee. UK customers only. Prize will be sent by Floors for Paws. www.floorsforpaws.com
Barking Mad: Free dog sitting service for one dog at any Barking Mad location for a maximum of 7 days. Up to seven free nights one to one Barking Mad dog holiday including registration, collection and delivery. Barking Mad standard terms of service apply including need for successful registration prior to booking. All other nights or any additional costs not included. Dog holiday to be booked and taken no later than 1st September 2020. No purchase necessary. Entrants must be aged 18 and over, live in the United Kingdom and own a dog. Promoter is Barking Mad Ltd, 2 Lane House Business Park, Kendal Road, Cumbria. LA6 HHH Barking Mad Ltd is part of the Franchise Brands plc group of companies and is the UK’s favourite dog holiday company, as verified by TrustPilot. Contact Barking Mad at www.barkingmad.uk.com to find your dog’s home from home today. Winner will contact Barking Mad directly to organise. Total value: £250.00.
Country Living Magazine: TWELVE MONTH SUBCRIPTION TO COUNTRY LIVING MAGAZINE
Prize is for one twelve-month subscription to Country Living magazine and can be activated for UK addressees only. Start of subscription will take approximately two months from the moment the winner is drawn and Country Living Magazine is notified – therefore if winner is announced in January, the start issue will be May issue (out 1 April 2020). Winner will contact Country Living directly for prize. Value: £52.80 www.countryliving.com/uk
Country Living Hotels: WIN A STAY AT A COUNTRY LIVING HOTEL
The prize is open only to persons aged 18 years or over who are UK residents. Prize not open to employees of Country Living Hotels, Hearst Publishing, their families or anyone associated with this draw. The winner will receive a free one night stay (for two adults, one room) at the Country Living St George Hotel, Harrogate or the Country Living Lansdown Grove Hotel, Bath on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis in a Country Classic bedroom. There is no cash alternative to this prize. Prizes are not transferable and non-refundable. The free stay must be taken before 31 December 2020 and excludes Christmas, New Year & Valentines breaks. The hotel may not be able to accommodate your first choice of date of stay, this at the hotels’ discretion, alternative dates will be offered if this is the case. Bookings must be made in advance. Dogs payable at small extra charge. By taking part in this prize draw, entrants confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions. Total value: £110.00 Visit https://www.countrylivinghotels.com for details. Winner will contact Country Living directly for their prize.
Mutts and Hounds: 1 x Mushroom donut bed. Winner to advise on breed and size of dog to enable correct size of bed to be sent out. Mushroom donut bed starts from £78.50 for a small and goes up to £109.50 at the highest price. Please note that the Mushroom is one of our most popular beds, so Mutts and Hounds may not have the specific size that the winner needs at the time. In the event of this happening (if it exceeds 30 days from the winner being contacted), Mutts and Hounds will send out an alternative bed with equal value. Mutts and Hounds will send the bed out directly to the winner. https://muttsandhounds.co.uk/
Cotswold Wildlife Park: 3 prizes: 2 x family ticket (2 adults, 2 children), 2 x adult tickets (to be given as a pair). Tickets must be used by 31/12/2020. Closed Christmas Day, open every day from 10am. A child is aged 3-16 years. Dogs are allowed in the park on a short lead under adult control. Dogs not allowed inside or areas with free-ranging animals. Roughly 75% of the park dogs are allowed in. Free poop bags at entrance kiosk and dog bowls/outside water taps around the Park. Prize will be sent to the winners by Laughing Dog food. www.cotswoldwildlifepark.co.uk Total value: £138.00
Laughing Dog: 100 winners each receiving: 1x Gloriously Grain Free white fish adult complete 1.5kg 1 x Gloriously Grain Free chicken adult complete 1.5kg, Morning, Noon and Night oven-baked treat collection, 4 x 395g Gloriously Grain Free wet adult trays. Total: £3737.00 www.laughingdogfood.com
Prize values include vat where applicable.