Baked with Love Muffins dog treats…
Why not bake your four-legged friend our deliciously homemade dog treats? Wheat Free Spiced Muffins, simply pawfect and packed full of yumminess….
Into the mixing bowl…
- 2 large apples (de-cored and cut into chunks)
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1kg lean turkey mince
- 1 large courgette (skin on)
- 125g porridge oats (naturally wheat free)
- 2 large eggs
- 2tbsps vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Add the apples to 100ml of water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer until apples are soft.
- Add all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Roll into balls.
- Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and let your four-legged friend enjoy!
You can share your homemade dog treat photos with our bakers by posting them to our social feeds!
*Always supervise your dog when eating, and ensure your four-legged friend has lots of fresh, clean water on offer. This recipe is a complementary pet food intended as an occasional treat only.
Click here to view our tasty Laughing Dog treats – ideal as a treat or reward any time of the year!