Grain Free Chicken Dinner – A Healthy Dog Dinner Recipe
Here at Laughing Dog we love talking to you about our homemade dog food recipes. This month our bakers have shared one of their favourites – a gloriously grain free chicken dinner for you four-legged friend. Packed full of naturally healthy ingredients for your furry friend, it is the perfect healthy dog dinner recipe and a great dog treat!*
Dog happy ingredients
- 750g fresh boneless and skinless raw chicken
- 100g liver
- 100g cooked sweet potato, skin on
- 50g spinach
- 1tbsp organic coconut oil
Into the mixing bowl…
- Cook the sweet potato and leave to cool.
- Chop the chicken and liver into chunks.
- Mash the sweet potato with a fork and add the meat.
- Add the spinach and coconut oil into the meat and potato mix
- Once mixed together, let your four-legged friend enjoy!
*Always supervise your dog when eating, and ensure your four-legged friend has lots of fresh, clean water on offer. This recipe is a complementary pet food intended as an occasional treat only.
Would you like to view more of our recipes? We have a range of fun treats that can be made for your dog, whether it’s cookies for Christmas, lollies in the summer and everything in between, take a look here: Farm Bakery Recipes
Happy New Year from all of us at Laughing Dog, to you and your furry friend!!