Grain Free Chicken Dinner – A Healthy Dog Dinner Recipe
Here at Laughing Dog we love talking to you about our homemade dog food recipes. This month our bakers have shared one of their favourites – a gloriously grain free chicken dinner for you four-legged friend. Packed full of naturally healthy ingredients for your furry friend, it is the perfect healthy dog dinner recipe and a great dog treat!*
Dog happy ingredients
- 750g fresh boneless and skinless raw chicken
- 100g liver
- 100g cooked sweet potato, skin on
- 50g spinach
- 1tbsp organic coconut oil
Into the mixing bowl…
- Cook the sweet potato and leave to cool.
- Chop the chicken and liver into chunks.
- Mash the sweet potato with a fork and add the meat.
- Add the spinach and coconut oil into the meat and potato mix
- Once mixed together, let your four-legged friend enjoy!
*Always supervise your dog when eating, and ensure your four-legged friend has lots of fresh, clean water on offer. This recipe is a complementary pet food intended as an occasional treat only.
Would you like to view more of our recipes? We have a range of fun treats that can be made for your dog, whether it’s cookies for Christmas, lollies in the summer and everything in between, take a look here: Farm Bakery Recipes
Check out more of our Grain Free, Wheat Free and Baked Treats ranges.
Happy New Year from all of us at Laughing Dog, to you and your furry friend!!