Laughing Dog is delighted to partner with Unique Homestays to offer you the chance to win a luxury dog-friendly break in their beautiful picturesque cottage, The Riddle in North Bovey; one of Devon’s most idyllic villages set within the rugged beauty of Dartmoor National Park.
A roll top log fire and pillar box red Aga, all wrapped up beneath a treacle-tinted thatched roof, make The Riddle the type of cottage you might only expect to find illustrated on the pages of a storybook….And for one lucky winner, this could be yours for a special weekend away…!
Visit www.uniquehomestays.com to start your adventure.
Prize Draw T&Cs:
Please read all our prize draw and competition terms and conditions carefully. Entry into any of our prize draws or competitions is conditional upon acceptance of these terms. By entering, you confirm that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to them
- No purchase is necessary and there are no fees to enter.
- To enter a prize draw or competition you must be A. a UK mainland resident and B. aged 18 years or over.
- Prize draws and competitions are not open to any of Laughing Dog or Unique Home Stays employees or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- Only ONE entry per person. Entry is via this online entry form here.
- The closing date is 31/12/18 Laughing Dog reserves the right to amend the end date or prize draw/competition details at any time due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control. ONE winner will be randomly selected at the end date by Laughing Dog. The decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw / competition will be final.
- If you win, we will contact you using the method you used to enter the prize draw (e.g. Telephone, Social Media or Email).
- If you do not respond within 14 days of being notified, you will forfeit your prize, and Laughing Dog reserves the right, at its discretion, to choose another winner or to dispose of the prize as it sees fit.
- Neither the full prize, nor part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another without giving notice.
- Laughing Dog will send the prize within 30 days of the prize draw end date, but reserves the right to change this due to reasonable circumstances.
- Our competitions and prize draws are not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
The prize for this competition is provided by Unique Home Stays and is subject to their T&Cs as detailed below.
Unique Home Stays Terms & Conditions:
- The Unique Home Stays offer is for a three night weekend stay (Friday – Monday), OR a four night mid-week stay (Mon-Friday) at The Riddle and this must be taken at a time mutually suitable to the owner of the property and the prize winner.
- The prize is for a maximum of four guests.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative; nor will any negotiations be entered regarding exchange of the prize.
- The winner must telephone Unique Home Stays to arrange their stay. The name of the winner will also need to be confirmed by the competition organiser.
- A damages deposit of £350 will be required by the prize winner, and will be fully refunded within four working days of the end of the holiday, should the booking terms and conditions be met. This is payable directly to and refundable by Unique Home Stays.
- Unique Home Stays hold no responsibility for the unlikely event of the selected property being deemed unsuitable for guests, or should it be taken off our portfolio before the winner can take the holiday.
- The stay must take place within the low season (1st October – 31st March) and excludes Christmas, New Year, Easter, half terms, public holidays or bank holidays, and is subject to availability.
- The holiday prize must be booked within three months of the winning date, and may only be redeemed within 12 months.
- Standard booking terms and conditions apply. See http://www.uniquehomestays.com/terms-conditions.asp