Merry Berry Cookies for Dogs
These deliciously fruity dog biscuits are the perfect treat for Christmas day. Packed full of superfoods like cranberry, banana and peanut butter, they are a wonderful dog treat for your favourite four-legged friend, as well as being 100% grain and gluten free.
We think these dog treats also make the perfect Christmas present for your dog!
Into the mixing bowl…
- 226g quinoa or sweet potato flour
- 113g smooth dog-friendly peanut butter (xylitol free)*
- 113g mashed up cranberries
- 113g mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 75g warm water
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Combine all the ingredients together, adding more water if needed.
- Roll out your cookie dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes (our favourites are mini reindeers!).
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Once cool, let your four-legged friend enjoy!
Remember to always supervise your dog when they are eating, and ensure your dog has access to lots of fresh, clean water. Treats are a complementary pet food for dogs; this recipe is intended as an occasional treat only.
*If your dog cannot eat peanut butter, this can be removed from the recipe.
If baking is not your idea of fun, don’t worry – we have our own Laughing Dog Fruity Paws, which are also naturally oven-baked and formulated free from wheat and wheat gluten. Made with peanut butter and strawberry flavour, they are guaranteed to keep tails wagging from dawn to dusk! Head to our dog treats range to find out more.