Enter your search terms in the box below to search our entire site.
Join our Laughing Dog club! Did you know that we have a breeder club here at Laughing Dog? We have designed a special programme just for breeders to provide you with the most nutritious and delicious food for your little ones.
Did you know that we have a breeder club here at Laughing Dog? We have designed a special programme for those of you working with dogs to help provide you with the most nutritious and delicious dog food for your little ones.
Among our many bountiful benefits you will have access to trial periods, free puppy packs for your new owners and access to our dedicated team of nutritionists:
Free next day delivery
Excusive price list (when you join we will send you a discount code so that you can enjoy discounts of our shop prices on all of our products: (25% discount, Pallet is 30%).
Dedicated team of nutritionists available for advice and support
Free puppy packs for new owners (this includes a bag of our grain free dry puppy complete dog food, a 50% voucher for their first order, a treat storage jar and a ‘Little Paws’ puppy booklet.
To discover more about our naturally wholesome and baked dog food, send an email to [email protected] or call us on our freephone number at 0800 0988057.
By joining our Laughing Dog Club, you are agreeing to the following terms.
We ask that you:
– Are a breeder, groomer or a trainer based in the UK or Northern Ireland and aged over 18.
– Agree to give puppy recommendation packs to all your new puppy owners (free of charge. We will supply free new owner puppy packs up to a maximum of 10 litters per calendar year). Our free puppy packs cannot be sold or kept by the breeder or a trainer for their own use. Puppy packs will only be sent once you have placed your first (non-trial) order. You will be suspended from the scheme if we suspect that the scheme is being abused.
– New puppy owners will need to click on www.laughingdogfood.com to sign up to our newsletter (available on the homepage or at the end of checkout) to receive further special offers and giveaways fresh from our bakery.
– Notify us within three weeks of the birth of a new litter so that you can quality for the free new owner puppy packs (you will be asked to provide verification of any new litter registered upon request)
– Purchase a minimum of 2 large bags of Laughing Dog food (7.5kg/10kg/12kg bags) from the Laughing Dog product range on sign up (this is so you can trial the food).
– Place a minimum order of 40kg every four months (this can be any large bag of Laughing Dog food). NB all products purchased are for private use only and are not to be resold.
– Add a link to our website from yours (if you have a website).
Details of scheme:
As a breeder or a trainer you will have access to an exclusive price list giving you discount off our RRP price list (this is 25%, Pallet is 30%). You will also receive 1 x free 1.5kg bag of food for every breeder that you recommend (the free bag will be added to your account when the recommended breeder has become ‘active’ i.e. has signed up and placed their first order. You will be notified of this by email).
Once you register with Laughing Dog you will be supplied with a discount code so that you can start to purchase the products.
Orders must be made by calling us on our Freephone number 0800 098 8057 and quoting your breeder/a trainer number.
Delivery is next working day (orders must be made before 11.30am in the morning to guarantee next working day). Orders over £25.00 do not incur a delivery charge. Pallet deliveries = 7 working days from receipt of your order.
Once you have completed an initial trial order, you are able to register your litters, order your free puppy packs and sign up your puppy owners.
Your membership will expire if the account becomes inactive for a consecutive period of six months.
We reserve the right to terminate the membership of a breeder or a trainer at their discretion and without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Last revised 23/12/2020