Did you know that we have a breeder club here at Laughing Dog? We have designed a special programme for those of you working with dogs to help provide you with the most nutritious and delicious dog food for your little ones.
Among our many bountiful benefits you will have access to trial periods, free puppy packs for your new owners and access to our dedicated team of nutritionists:
Free next working day delivery.
Excusive price list (when you join we will send you a discount code so that you can enjoy 25% discount on our shop prices on all of our products. Ordering a pallet will give you 30% discount; please call our freephone 0800 0988057 to order.
Dedicated team of nutritionists available for advice and support.
Free puppy packs for new owners (this includes a free bag of our new naturally grain & gluten free Fish & Tricks puppy treats, a bag of our Naturally Complete grain free puppy dog food, a 50% voucher for their first order, a treat storage jar and a ‘Little Paws’ puppy booklet.
To discover more about our naturally wholesome and baked dog food, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our freephone number at 0800 0988057.
T&Cs for Laughing Dog Club
By joining our Laughing Dog Club, you are agreeing to the following terms.
We ask that you:
– Are a breeder, groomer or a trainer based in the UK or Northern Ireland and aged over 18.
– Agree to give puppy recommendation packs to all your new puppy owners (free of charge. We will supply free new owner puppy packs up to a maximum of 10 litters per calendar year). Our free puppy packs cannot be sold or kept by the breeder or a trainer for their own use. Puppy packs will only be sent once you have placed your first (non-trial) order. You will be suspended from the scheme if we suspect that the scheme is being abused.
– New puppy owners will need to click on www.laughingdogfood.com to sign up to our newsletter (available on the homepage or at the end of the checkout process) to receive further special offers and giveaways fresh from our bakery.
– Notify us within three weeks of the birth of a new litter so that you can quality for the free new owner puppy packs (you will be asked to provide verification of any new litter registered upon request)
– Purchase a minimum of 1 large bag (or £30 min value e.g. if just dog treats, wet food or mixers) of Laughing Dog food (7.5kg/10kg/12kg bags) from the Laughing Dog product range on sign up.
– Place a minimum order of 28kg every two months (this can be any large bag of Laughing Dog food). NB all products purchased are for private use only and are not to be resold. Cannot meet this minimum? Don’t worry! You can still enjoy all the benefits but the free puppy packs will be amended to feature samples of our puppy food instead of a 2kg bag. We completely understand that small breeders, dog trainers and groomers may not be able to order 28kg every 2 months.
– Add a link to our website from yours (if you have a website).
Details of scheme:
As a breeder or a trainer you will have access to an exclusive price list giving you discount off our RRP price list (25%, Pallet is 30%). You will also receive 1 x free 1.5kg/2kg bag of food for every breeder that you recommend (the free bag will be added to your account when the recommended breeder has become ‘active’ i.e. has signed up and placed their first order. You will be notified of this by email).
Once you register with Laughing Dog you will be supplied with a discount code so that you can start to purchase the products.
Orders must be made by calling us on our Freephone number 0800 098 8057 and quoting your breeder/a trainer number.
Delivery is next working day (orders must be made before 11.30am in the morning to guarantee next working day). Orders over £25.00 do not incur a delivery charge. Pallet deliveries = 7 working days from receipt of your order.
Once you have completed an initial trial order, you are able to register your litters, order your free puppy packs and sign up your puppy owners.
Your membership will expire if the account becomes inactive for a consecutive period of six months.
We reserve the right to terminate the membership of a breeder or a trainer at their discretion and without prior notice. We also reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
In addition to the above T&Cs, our normal terms still apply:
Last revised 31/12/2020